Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Joy Joy Joy!

I keep singing the song..."I've got the JOY JOY JOY down in my heart!" in my head!

This past weekend was just perfect! I was so happy to be able to celebrate with our friends and family. 

I'm so excited to really be able to shop and plan for Tucker's arrival! 

I'm so thankful for my sweet husband. :)

And these sweet pups!



I'm still getting adjusted to changing grade levels and my class. I still have some really difficult students that take a LOT of my energy. But I know they were placed in my room for a reason. Out of my 22...I have 12 who repeated Kindergarten. So, that just gives you a little sense of what I'm working with. I'm not complaining...but I do have a lot of work to do. That's what I love about my job...finding ways for all students to learn and achieve their goals!

I have another busy week ahead but I'm ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment