Thursday, August 11, 2011

Few things here and there!

First of all thank you for the comments and emails on my post on Tuesday. It's great to have such wonderful support from my readers. Thanks for the suggestions too!


Second...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother-in-law! We celebrated this past weekend! Hope he has a wonderful day!

I'm ready for Friday...

One of my sweet students told me yesterday, "Mrs. H...it's not about the journey...it's about the joy in the journey." I was blown away that a 7 year old said that. I'm sure he head it somewhere...but still it was sweet and very insightful. :)

I've loved leaving at a "normal" time from school. We are allowed to leave at 3:15...last year I was never able to leave then because of working the after school program and class. Well this year, I only have class two days a week(for this semester) and so this allows me to leave at 3:15. I'm still going in at 6am...I love getting there early and getting things done. We are required to be there by 7:15...but I like my early work time. I don't mind bringing a few things home to work on in the comfort of my own house and in my pjs! :)

It's been a good week!


No comments:

Post a Comment