Wednesday, August 17, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • If I'm in the bed by 8pm each night...I need rest for these busy 2nd graders!
  • I'm such a planner that I've told the Mr. exactly what I'll be doing for the next week and half to get ready for the party...he just listened...but I'm sure he thinks I'm crazy...or he may be used to it by now!
  • I talk to my baby already...I know it can't hear yet but I love talking to it and holding my tummy so it can feel me.
  • I love when my students tell me I look nice...they are so much sweeter in the younger grades! ha!
  • If I lay everything out the night before...I mean even the the cup I'll use in the morning.
  • I wish Teen Mom never stopped...I love that show.
  • If I think my two dogs are perfect! They truly are the best dogs and I love them so much! 

No comments:

Post a Comment