Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekend in Review

It's been a wonderful weekend!

After a very stressful tiring weekend all I wanted to do this weekend was relax. I did get to do some of that.

Friday night we had date night! Dinner (Mexican) and we went to see "The Help". The movie was amazing...they did an awesome job following the book! The Mr enjoyed the movie too.

Saturday morning, I had my Junior League retreat. It was so nice to meet the women in my provisional class. I'm ready to get involved. Then after the retreat I ran some errands. If you follow me on Twitter you know my car acted up...but thankful as soon as the Mr got there it started right up. Then we just had a nice evening at home watching an old Dateline that we hadn't seen.

Today started out with a wonderful service at church. We've missed our church this summer...we were gone so much this summer. Now, I'm working on stuff for the Gender Reveal party and relaxing before week two begins!

How was your weekend?


No comments:

Post a Comment