Saturday, August 27, 2011

16 Weeks!




Pregnancy Highlights

How Far Along: 16 weeks
Size of baby: turnip
Weight gain: 2 pounds...maybe a few more now...wasn't weighed when I went to the doc.
Maternity Clothes: Wore my first official maternity item this week...my skinny maternity jeans! IN love with them! So comfy and they don't look maternity!
Gender: The Mr. and I know but we are revealing it tonight at our party!
Movement: Pretty sure I felt the baby this week!! When sitting I put my hand on my tummy a lot and I'm pretty sure I felt it! And it kind of felt like popcorn popping in my tummy a few times!
Sleep: Sleep is good!
Symptoms: Just tired...but it's bearable right now.
What I miss: sushi
Cravings: Chocolate glazed donuts from Dunkin' Donuts.
Best Moment this week: Finding out what our sweet baby is!
What I am looking forward to: Letting you all know what our baby is! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment