Saturday, October 30, 2010

Whitney Reece

My BEST FRIEND is a Mommy!


Whitney Reece

10/29/2010

9:55PM

6lbs 15.3 oz

20 inches long

PERFECT!



Here they are...one hour old!

C is BEAUTIFUL! She handled pregnancy and birth with GRACE!


Already so in love with her!! (I look horrible...waiting in the hospital for 11 hours does that do ya.)



All clean and getting shots.


Her stats.


Next morning with her lovie that the Mr. and I gave her.


Ready for the AU game!


BEST FRIENDS!



Sweet sweet family!


So precious!


Three amigos! I cannot wait for Whitney to join me and C in all the girly things we do together!


Papa with WRG!


3 generations!


Auntie LAH and WRG!



Her Daddy picked out and bought this bow for her!



Grandpa with W!

VERY proud Meme!

All snuggled up!


I cannot wait to see this girl grow up into a BEAUTIFUL woman!


I'm so blessed to be apart of her life! I cannot wait to spoil her! Have her spend the night and paint her nails and toes, take her shopping, make more clothes for her, give her advice and LOVE her forever!! (And I cannot wait for her to be BEST friends with our future children!)




No comments:

Post a Comment