Wednesday, October 6, 2010

TV:


So I haven't ever been a BIG TV watcher...but the Mr. on the other hand LOVES TV. With this being said, I do have some LOVES that I watch EVERY week!!


1. GLEE-my dear friends B and M got me hooked on this show...I LOVE it! Just a happy show!

2. TEEN MOM-O my gosh I'm so obsessed with this show! Macy is my favorite!!! I was so happy, when season two started of TEEN MOM with the same moms!

3. MODERN FAMILY-This is my life! LOVE it! Love the humor and real-life situations!

4. DATELINE-One rule this show, I CANNOT watch this without the Mr. I'm a HUGE scardy-cat!! But I LOVE the mystery!


What are your weekly shows?

1 comment:

  1. I'm a definite Gleek!!! Modern Family is good too, but The Middle that comes on before it is great as well. Unfortunately, I am also a Real Housewives addict.

    ReplyDelete