Monday, October 11, 2010

Fun Fall Weekend!

We headed up to D-town Friday night to see my sister, R(dad's wife) and attend a wedding for a special couple that the Mr. and I've known for many years!


Saturday, we started the day off with a BIG breakfast cooked by the Mr. and then headed downtown to walk around!


I got my FIRST carmel apple! It was so yummy!


In one of the fudge shops they had treats for doggies, I wanted to get some for our pups, but WOW they were pricey! My MIL has a dog treat recipe book that I'm going to borrow and make my own doggie treats!


So my sister B is doing something so COOL now! I'm so proud of her for being so BRAVE and able to use some of her TRUE talents! B audition for a play this summer and now is really involved in the drama in our college town! She is in her FIRST PLAY! The Mr. and I were so upset that we couldn't see it this weekend, but plan on getting up there again to see it one of the other weekends it's playing!



Here is one of the posters that is in ALL the shops downtown advertising for the play!:


Here she is outside of the theater! Yes, we made her stand in front of it! The Mr. and I couldn't be more proud!!

This is the poster outside the theater! She had no idea her picture was on the poster, she was a bit embarrassed but o well, it's AWESOME!!

Here is an upclose shot of her picture!


I'm just so happy for B! She only deserves happiness and she is having a blast in college and making good grades, so involved in all the drama and lovin' life!


After we walked around a bit, we were super hungry to so we went to one of B's favorite places for lunch: Connies!

It's like a 50's icecream and sandwich shop! SO YUMMY!

Then we headed back home, to get ready for the evening wedding! And we got a picture before leaving!
The wedding was so beautiful! Here is the BRIDE walking down with her Dad's! SO sweet!
The view was so beautiful! Reminded me again how amazing God is!
So happy for the new couple! So, the party didn't end at the reception the BRIDE and GROOM and wanted to go celebrate some more! So we headed back to downtown D for some more fun!


Loved catching up with sweet M! :)

The weekend was filled with lots of fun! And ended with one of my last few LONG runs before race weekend!


How was your FALL weekend?


1 comment: