Sunday, October 17, 2010

Post from Ethel

Hello blogging friends!
I've taken over my Mommy and Daddy's blog for a minute! I got a hair cut this weekend...it's kind of short but it will be the perfect length in no time! My hair grows pretty fast! My Daddy actually cut my hair!! Didn't he do a great job? I'll get it done by the professionals for the Holidays but I loved that he cut my hair this time!
My Mommy and Daddy had a nice weekend, Mommy will blog more about that later! Lucy and I had fun too, our best friend Athena Jean came over while Mommy and Aunt M ran 10 miles!
Then later on Saturday Mommy and Daddy's friends A and B came over to let us out because Mommy and Daddy were gone for a long time. It was great to see A and B!
My Daddy took this picture of me this afternoon! I was snuggling with him, which is one of my FAVORITE things to do!
Thanks for letting me post!
love,
Ethel Berneice "Bug"
(that's my full name and nickname!)

No comments:

Post a Comment