Thursday, October 14, 2010

Day in my life:

An average day in my life:
4:15AM-Wake up, take dogs out, shower, eat breakfast, get on Facebook for like 1o minutes(like the only time I ever get on!)

5:45AM-Leave my house

6:00AM-Arrive at work and begin working

7:15AM-Begin normal workday

3:15PM-End my normal workday

3:15PM-Begin work in in the After School Program

6:00PM-Get off from ASP

6:15PM-Meet running buddy

7:30PM-head home

7:30PM-Shower and eat

8:30PM-Bed


Needless to say, I have no extra time in my day. I'm not complaining, but it does take a tole on my relationship with my husband, friends, family, and of course my sweet doggies! I like to be busy...I've always been that way. But some days I would like to leave work at 3:15 and not have to do anything for the rest of the evening. Maybe come home cook dinner for my sweet husband, go for a quick run and play with my puppies! I'm looking forward to fall break...I plan to do NOTHING! Or just what I want to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment