Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Hills and Happiness

Happiness was a big part of my day yesterday!


1. It was a teacher work-day! Which means I got to sleep in a bit and then sat through meetings...well the meeting part wasn't very exciting. But I did present on questioning in your classroom. So, that was fun! My co-presenter and I gave our Halloween pencils!


2. I got to attend my favorite Zumba class! I've missed it so much, why have I missed it? Well, I have ASP (after school program) on Mondays. But since it was a teacher-work day, I got to attend! Boy, have I missed it!


3. My best and I ran hills yesterday...no so fun. But it's part of the 1/2 we are doing, so we needed to get some practice in! Thank goodness I purchased some Britney from GLEE! Going up the hill listening to TOXIC was probably the only thing that got me up to the top!


4. I cooked dinner for my sweet husband! Yes, it was tacos (my favorite) but he got to sit on the couch while I cooked, usually I'm running or getting ready for the next day while he cooks for me. So, it was nice to be able to cook for him!

5. I straightened my hair....I'm so over my hair right now. I want it long and blonde again. I'm sick of this yucky color and length.


6. The quote my pastor said on Sunday is still ringing in my head, and I actually have it as the background on my phone, so I can read it all the time! "My JOY is not determined by what happens to me but what God is doing in me and through me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment