Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Happy Birthday M!

Happy Birthday sweet girl, M!!!

M, is the sweetest FL girl I've ever met!! We clicked right when we met! She is precious! Loves fashion, football, Yorkies, running and so much more...pretty much my favorites too! O, and the girl knows how to entertain!

It's your GOLDEN birthday girl! I cannot wait to celebrate!

Thanks for being such a wonderful friend!

Love you M!





Didn't take me long to get back in gym...

I went to Zumba yesterday afternoon and man it felt great!! I've missed Zumba. I wasn't really able to take part because of the 6 days of running a week! But hey, I'm back ZUMBA!

LOVE IT!


Also, only one more day of work this week! FALL BREAK!

1 comment:

  1. AWWW!!! A post dedicated to me! You are the nicest! This made my day! Thank you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete