Monday, January 18, 2010

So I've truly enjoyed this long weekend! We've had so much fun!





Friday night started out with frozen pizza, pjs and catching up on our shows!





Saturday, Mrs. G came and hung out with me! She lives about an hour away, but we never seem to see each other! But we are BEST friends and whenever we see each other it's like we've seen each other everyday like we did in college! We went to lunch, used my Cricut, and caught up!! So fun!




Saturday night we went to Sushi with our amazing small group! So yummy! And then we headed to the movies to finally see The Blind Side! SERIOUSLY the BEST movie ever!!! I know, I'm a little late with this, but still it's by far the best movie! And I'm pretty much obessed with the fact that it's a TRUE story!! Here












Sunday started out with church and lunch!



Then we got ready to head out for a fun wedding! Gosh, my husband is GOOD LOOKIN'!Miss L! Isn't she so pretty!?!? The FOUR plus one!! I have the MOST gergerous best friends!

My little sister and I! So proud of her, she will graduate in May with her teaching degree!

Such a fun night!

Singing to the bride! Totally the best tradition of our sorority!

Picture of all the beautiful sorority girls at the wedding!





Today was filled with cleaning, laundary, ironing, lesson planning, dog parking and cooking and FUN! Just loved that my weekend was an extra day long!





So, this week will go by quick because it's only a 4 day work week! LOVE IT!



Have a great beginning of your week!!

P.S. Haven't I done better about blogging? I'm really trying! :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so great seeing you! UM YOU HAVE A CRICUT?!?!?!I AM OBSESSED WITH THAT INFOMERCIAL... and I want one so bad...but of course I'm not a teacher so I can't justify it to matt. I'd pretty much make myself banners and hang them in my kitchen... or i could use it for homemade cards etc. Anyway, I want one so bad!!!!! That's so cool that you have one! And I'm glad you got to spend a lot of time with Mrs. G bc i know you guys must miss each other like crazy!

    You look beautiful - Love you!

    ReplyDelete