Monday, January 25, 2010

The Hammarlunds had a GREAT weekend!!




Friday after school, we headed to the good ol' PTC! We celebrated the Mr's Dad's Birthday! We had a yummy dinner and brownies! We gave him a nice framed picture of his sweet dog Coral!


I headed to bed early, I was exhausted from a very stressful week.




Then Saturday afternoon we headed to my Mom's for her famous chicken salad and banana muffins! SO great to see them for a little bit!!




Then we headed to the east side of the state to surprise Mrs. C for her birthday! She had no idea we were coming! Her husband was so sweet for pulling it all off!


HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Mrs. C!




Sunday the Mr. and I got up early to meet our realtor...yes, I haven't shared this with you guys yet...but we are searching for the PERFECT house! We looked for about 4 and half hours with him and finally found, hopefully, THE house! We will hopefully put an offer on it today, we are praying for God's guidance on this process! Please pray for us. :)






This week is starting out great, well kind of, I didn't sleep a wink last night. But I'm heading to work and then hitting the gym with my sweet friend M!




Happy Monday friends!



1 comment:

  1. Glad we got to see you, next time you get to pick what I cook! I am excited for your house hunting, I'm praying for good decisions. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete