Saturday, January 9, 2010

Brrr.....baby it's cold outside!!




Yes, I had to go to work yesterday...now every other county in Georgia was closed. But not us! I woke up at my "normal" (4:30am) time and checked the internet and school email. No news. Then I decided okay...if everyone else is having a "Snow Day" I am not going in at 6 like I do every other day. So I slept for another hour. Got up and check my email and low and behold...there was an email...that we WOULD have school. I'm going to be honest and tell you that I was sooooooooooo mad.




But I will say...my kids were wonderful all day and worked so hard even though we were all wanting a SNOW DAY sooo bad. They were good sports! :)




Last night we headed out to our VERY favorite Mexican restraunt and enjoyed yummy queso and margs! I love ending my work weeks with the Mr., good friends and YUMMY food.




This weekend is filled with lots of work! Because...starting Monday I'll be doing a tutoring program at my school 3-4 days a week after school. It's from 3-5pm everyday. I'm really excited because it's for the children that didn't pass or do well on the CRCT last year. And I get to work with 8 of my own students. I really hope this program helps with to where they can take the CRCT and pass that dang test!




Happy COLD Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment