Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oldies but always goodies!

My youngest sister LK uploaded some old pictures of when were little. They just made me smile so much!




I mean how freaking CUTE where you when you were little?!?!?




You have to see how cute my sisters were! (I mean they are still so cute...but now they are BEAUTIFUL!)




So, my wonderful Mommie would always make us our Halloween costumes! And of course one year, all three of my sisters wanted to be Snow White! LOVE IT!


So, when B was born I was 5 and not happy at all that I wasn't the only child anymore. I wasn't happy with the name my parents had chosen for her...I called her Heather for the first 6 months of her life! To say the least...I wasn't a happy camper....but look at this picture! I guess she won my heart! Now, we are best friends and I can't imagine my life without her!



My sisters are always the best at celebrating my birthday with me! I love this picture, because it really captures us when we were younger! LK attached to me, K just too sweet with a big smile and B with her favorite hat of the season!


( B would wear the Santa hat from Thanksgiving until Jan 1st 24/7 to the point where my mom had to take it off her in her sleep to wash it!)





Just a few of our family memories!


Happy Tuesday friends!
align="center">

2 comments:

  1. I love the old pictures!!! And you know I love the story about "Heather"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the several snow whites crack me up!!!!!!! i love it! Your fam is so cute. I love having sisters!

    ReplyDelete