Tuesday, January 5, 2010

I'm alive...

Your probably asking...why am I alive?



Well I made it through my first day back after the break! And...MAJOR changes for the 5th grade!! See....in the Fall I taught ELA(English/Language Arts) and Social Studies and my students went across the hall for Math and Science...so we were departmentalized. We all thought it would be perfect this past summer while planning but when it came down to it...it wasn't great. I mean it wasn't HORRIBLE but it wasn't how it's supposed to be.




So we went to our administration and had a "big" meeting...it actually wasn't as "big" as we thought it was going to be, they were totally okay with us wanting to make a change. So starting today, I had my students all day for all subjects. And....it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I'm going to be honest....I was a little nervous...okay maybe a lot about teaching Math...but I'm being SOO positive about it!! I think it will be just fine! :)

P.S. So those New Years Resoultions...I've worked out 4 times since I last posted. And I'm planning and trying harder to blog more...because I really do LOVE it.

1 comment: