Sunday, January 31, 2010

here



Wow...it's the LAST day of January! That just means...that my FAVORITE holiday is right around the corner! Valentines Day!




The Mr. and I had a wonderful weekend! Friday night was one of our lazy Friday nights...which I LOVE! Pizza and catching with shows!





Saturday the Mr. and I went to one of my students basketball games...they WON!





Then we headed to ATL for the Engagment Cocktail that we were co-hosting for one of the Mr.'s best friends Rachael! It was a lot of fun and went great!!





Today, has just been HEAVEN. Starting the day out snuggling with the Mr., then off to Krispy Kreme! Then my family came up to see our NEW home!! It was so great to see them and for them to see our new PRIDE and JOY! Then I headed to ZUMBA! And to top things off, I had dinner waiting on me when I got home!





Great start to a new week!




How was your weekend?



No comments:

Post a Comment