Monday, January 12, 2009

Mom Time! :)

Hello!

Today was Day One with the Johnstons! It was absolutely wonderful! I don't mind at all spending my afternoons with the sweetest kids! (I'll just use initials for the kids names.) NC(5 years old) and I played American Girls after I picked her up from pre-school. When S(10years old) and C(7 years old) got home it was homework and dinner time! See, the kids have to be fed dinner basically as soon as they walk in the door from school because they are involved in so many activities in the evening. M(12 years old) gets home last and then it's time to start taking the kids to their activities. It's like I'm playing Mom but not going through the hours of labor. :)

When I got home this evening I had a really yummy dinner prepared by my sweet husband!

So Eric and I went house hunting yesterday! It was such a fun afternoon! Looking for our next place to live in a real house is so exciting!! We have a couple appointments this week to look at some of the houses we found. I can't wait to have a cute little house to come to everyday with my sweet husband and we can get our sweet Lucy back! We miss her so much!

Much love to all my blogger readers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment