Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Busy Bees

Hello friends!

Eric and I have been so busy setting up, fixing, painting, and getting our new home ready! We are falling more in love with it as the days go by.

Friday night at like 8pm we decided to head to PTC to get the trailer and some treasures from my mom's storage unit. Saturday morning we got up early and headed to the storage unit to pick up some very special items for our house! My great-grandmother passed away about 10 years ago and left her entire estate to my mom--it was beautiful stuff! Well it all can't fit into my Mom's townhouse so she let us have/use some of the special items! We filled the whole trailer and Explorer up! We unloaded it all Saturday night into the house.
Sunday we headed to Lowes...such a married thing to do! :) We got paint and some other items needed to start doing some things around the house! We painted a room--we will tell what room and what color later...we are surprising some people! :) And the rest of the day was taking loads from the apartment to the house.
Monday I had off so I did some more things around the new house! We have a fire place that is real--so we have had wonderful fires all weekend! And have already had people over for dinner--haha! Eric made dinner tonight while I was working for two of his buddies who have been helping us move.

So I have a new obsession that is probably old to some of you folks! PLANET EARTH!! Eric and my sister Kendall always talk about how awesome it is. So Friday while we were eating dinner Eric was like let's watch one...well now I'm hooked! I've only watched like 4 now and I'm totally obsessed and want to watch all of them but can't find the time now with all the moving.

I will be posting pictures soon of the house as we go along! :)

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your new home. How special that you get some of those beautiful antiques!

    My kids LOVE Planet Earth.

    I love you, too. I am just so happy that you're happy.

    ReplyDelete