Thursday, January 22, 2009

FOUR




Okay so I have a bunch of wonderful friends! You all know who you are. And I love each one of you but this entry is about the FOUR!




Who can say that you have a group of friends that ALWAYS get along? Who can say that the FOUR of you do almost everything together? Who can say that the FOUR of you are still friends even after college? Who can say that even your spouse/fiance/boyfriend all get along?




Well I have these three best friends. And your probably wondering 3 best friends? Why, yes! Three best friends. Lauren. Lexie. Hannah. They know EVERYTHING about me. Which some they might not want to know! Haha. But these girls are everything to me. They know what to do when I'm sad. They know how to make me smile. They know how to listen. They know how to keep secrets. They know how to have fun. They get me. They get my crazy husband. :)




We all met when we first joined our sorority. And have been friends ever since. Not just two of us or three of us but ALL FOUR. We all live far apart now and can't run to each others rooms, but we talk almost everyday. We know what's going on in each others lives. We are always there for each other.




I am so lucky. Some people go through life with one best friend...but I have three. I'm so proud of them. They are such an important part of my life. They were there for me on the most important day in my life so far...my wedding day. :)




So here's to Lauren, Lexie and Hannah...the FOUR will never end. I know I will die with the three of you being my best friends. I love that. (Not the dying part) I love you all. Here's the years to come!!




THE FOUR FOREVER!

1 comment:

  1. best friends are the best! You are so blessed to have three! I have one, and she lives in North Carolina now, I miss her lots but get to see her in 2 weeks!
    Here's to best friends everywhere!

    Love you,
    amy

    P. S. so cool that your mom has a blog now1

    ReplyDelete