Saturday, January 10, 2009

Job+Weekend with Husband=Happy Girl!

Hello friends! I just wanted to make sure everyone knows I'm okay!! I was sad the other day...but not anymore!
I got a job!! Not so much teaching...but something I enjoy doing! I'm nannying for a family of FOUR! It's actually funny how I came upon this job. My sweet best friend Lexie had this job for one week but then got a BIG GIRL job! So I got the nannying job! The mom of the four children is out of town for a period of time that is undefined yet. Her mother had a lung transplant on Tuesday...it was a genetic disorder which caused her to need a new lung. They are not sure how long the recovery will be, but the mom will be with her mother the entire time! (Which I would do the same!) So I'm helping with the children...the Dad will be there but he is a working man! He owns his own business and is not used to running the children around! There are four children...12, 10,7, and 5! And all of them are involved in at least 2 extracurricular activities...sounds like my family! So yay! I have a job that I'll enjoy doing until I can get the job I've been praying for!

Eric and I have been spending the weekend together and I love it! We are not used to weekends that don't have a packed agenda! We got to walk around Books-A-Million and Target as long as we wanted! We got to eat lunch and talk as long as we wanted! It's been wonderful!

My sweet husband bought me some new running kicks too! And they are doing wonders for my running. :)




Eric and I went to give blood today...Eric does this every 58 days but he invited me today! But I was so sad when leaving because my iron count was too low to give blood. But they told me to come back in February and to take some iron pills and I'll be good to go. I even got a sticker that said "Be Nice to Me...I TRIED To Give Blood Today!".


Well I'm going to jump in the shower and enjoy a Saturday night dinner with my sweet husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment