Friday, January 16, 2009

Hershey House :)








Dear Readers:
Here is me and Eric's new home! We are so excited!
We actually got the keys today!!
The house was built in 1950...so we are going with that theme inside! 50's retro!
Our sweet landlord said we can paint the walls how ever we would like! So my kitchen will be pink black and white! And we are going to paint the kitchen to match my PINK Kitchen Aid Mixer and all the other pink stuff we have! :) Eric said that's fine! :)
We went thrift store shopping today for some cute items. :)
My Mommie has already said she would help me make curtains!
We are so excited!
As soon as we starting setting up inside I'll post more pictures!
Welcome Home!
Love,
The Hammarlunds

3 comments:

  1. i love the house! i can't wait to see pictures of the inside! how exciting, i'm so happy for you! i love blogging.. and mini eggs! love you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LA, that is incredibly cute! Where is it? I can't wait to see what you guys do with the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LA, that is absolutely adorable! I cannot wait to see what you guys do with the inside!!!

    ReplyDelete