Friday, January 18, 2013

Jumpin'

So is anyone else sick of the rain? It's rained all week! All of the rain has made us stay inside and not do our daily walks. 

Well my good school friend J invited Tucker and I to join her and her son at the mall for some jump fun! There is a jump place inside our local mall. J told me that she started taking her son E when he was around Tuck's age. So we headed over there after I got off work yesterday. 

Tuck had so much fun!
Waiting on J and E to meet up with us. :)



Loves "driving" his feet don't touch yet. ha! ;)



Playing with Elmo's kitchen!


E kept thinking Tuck was going to take his car. :)



Trying to go up the slide. :)


busy, busy, busy!


The mall also has a train, so we went for a train ride! 



He really loved it, even though his face doesn't show it in this picture! He looked around and waved a lot!

E and J riding with us!



What a fun afternoon with my sweet boy! I cherish this time with him each day. He make any bad day amazing! I'm so thankful to be his mommy!


No comments:

Post a Comment