Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happies_Week_3

Wednesday January16
I'm thankful for toasters at school...even though when I got my bagel out it was burnt! ha!

I love DVR...I know I can't stay up late for some of the shows I enjoy watching...so it's nice to watch them after I put T down for the night.

Homemade Mexican food is by far my favorite in the world! ha!

Thursday January 17
Clusters make me happy...I love the kiddos that I get to sew with every week!

I'm hoping for a snow day tomorrow...or an ice day.

I love that my kiddos haven't seen old Disney movies because I get to introduce the movies to them...Dumbo, Aristocrats, and Fox and the Hound!...It's been raining for 4 days straight....indoor recess! ha!


Friday January 18
I love the Friday tradition that the Mr. and I have...Mexican for an early dinner!

I LOVED working on TJH's birthday stuff this evening!

I'm enjoying the extra 30 minutes that I have with TJH now that we've pushed his bedtime back.


Saturday January 19
Spending time with my best friend is awesome.

It made my day when Tucker gave me the BIGGEST kiss ever!

I'm enjoying the Glee marathon on Oxygen...love that show!

Sunday January 20
Random trips to the park with friends are the best!

Dinner cooked in our home are always so good!

I'm thankful for sunny weather! That rain was no fun this past week!

Monday January 21
I love having days off with my sweet family!

I love random texts from people that make me smile/laugh!

Listening to old country music takes me back to happy memories of when I was little!

Tuesday January 22
I'm thankful that my husband knows how to cook...like squeeze dry?!?! ha!

I'm so glad my students get so excited over picking a new book for their literature circles.

I'm glad tomorrow is Wednesday...love short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment