Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Random Tuesday Thoughts

We are alive and well! Just been busy doing other things in the evenings...and I haven't been good about blogging.
 
 
~I am SO excited about Tucker's birthday party! I hope it turns out the way I have it planned in my head!

~Downton Abby was so dramatic this week! Gosh, I love that show! Can't wait for next week!

~My class isn't adjusting well to listening and respecting our student teacher and it's really frustrating.

~I'm looking forward to seeing what my best friend is having this weekend! Gender Reveal parties are always so much fun!

~I cannot belive this time next week I'll be a mommy of a ONE year old!

~T has started to scream/squeal...it was cute the first couple of times but now it's so loud...I know this is a form of communication but it's so loud! ha!

~"Is Tucker walking?" has been asked to me about 75 times in the last week...makes me worried that he's behind or something, but I've talked to a few great moms who says it's normal...I guess it's a question everyone asks when a kid turns one.

~I can't wait to see all our family and friends in a couple of weeks! It's been since Christmas since we've seen most of them!

I'll leave you with this cute video of Tuck jumping in the jump house this past weekend!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment