Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Happies_Week_4

Here are my Happies for this past week!
Wednesday January23
Sam's Club is a fun adventure always.

Modern Family is THE funniest show on TV!

Spending time with my sister is great!

Thursday January 24
A nice car ride with a good friend will cure any bad mood.

Sewing for a whole hour with a bunch of cool kids is great!



Friday January 25
Cherry Sprite is awesome!

The hope of snow/ice day is always fun even if it doesn't happen.

S'mores made at home in a real fire is great!

Saturday January 26
Going to kid birthday parties are always so much fun!

Getting together with good friends I haven't seen in a while is awesome!!

Watching Tucker try his first Goldfish cracker was great! He loved it! :)

Sunday January 27
I'm so thankful for the ladies bible study that I get to attend on Sunday evenings.
 
Krispy Kreme for breakfast is the BEST!

Long hot showers are such a great way to end the day.

Monday January 28
Productive evenings are the best...5 loads of laundry and lots of birthday prepration!
 
Now n' Laters are a good forgotten candy! ha!
 
Working with supporitive people is the best.

Tuesday January 29
Warm weather in January is great!

Toms are the best shoes when you're on your feet all day!

I LOVE LOVE my Erin Condren calendar!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment