Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happies_Week_1

I shared my goals for 2013 and one of them is to write down each day three things that make me happy or have happened that I'm thankful for.

 So here it goes...here's week one! :)

Wednesday January 2
I love the fact that Tucker loves for me to read to him. He sat for a good 20 minutes today and let me read books to him. :)

It makes me happy that I have time off to enjoy being at home.

I'm so happy that TJH has a great relationship with his Aunt LK. She loves him so much and always makes a point to see him.

Thursday January 3
It makes me happy that my husband enjoys cooking breakfast for me.

It makes me so happy to know that my best friends are just a text away.

I love comfy clothes.

Friday January 4
I love that I work with such great people.

Make me happy to be able to go out to lunch on a work day...teachers don't get this privilege much.

The smiles and hugs I get from TJH when I come home from work make my heart explode.

Saturday January 5
Spending time with my best friend makes me so happy.

Saturdays with no big plans are wonderful.

It made me happy that TJH finally went to the bathroom after a week...I know that's kind of weird..but it's a mommy happie!

Sunday January 6
Being asked to be apart of my little sister (in the sorority) wedding! AH! :)

Spending time with my sweet mother-in-love.

It makes me happy how much TJH loves his grandparents.

Monday January 7
It made me happy today that I had a great day at school and all my kiddos came back! :)

I love that I've stuck to my goal of walking afterschool today...hey it's day one!

I really am enjoying reading the bible everyday...I'm on day 7 of reading through the whole bible. I'm learning so much!

Tuesday January 8
I'm happy that I got to be apart of a great event at our school to help others.

I'm so happy that my son makes others smile. :)

I'm pretty happy that my gel manicure lasted 3.5 weeks! WHOOP! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment