Tuesday, January 8, 2013

New Year...New Schedule!

Yesterday started the new semester for me and the Mr.!

All of my students came back from the break and were ready to learn! I'm hoping for a great semester with all of them. They were kind of sad to see that our Elf on the Shelf had gone back to the North Pole! :) 

The Mr. started his third semester of grad school! WHOOP! He will have class three nights a week again. So, Tuck and I have plans to walk every afternoon and play a lot while Daddy is at school. :) We sent him this note yesterday.
I love using the app called Red Stamp to send cards to my family and friends. I also use the app to make the backgrounds for my phone. :)

We have been working on a few baby signs with Tucker and last night he used one of his other skills to communicate 'more'. ha! It was exactly the correct sign for 'more' but I'll take it. :)


We are off to a great semester and I'm looking forward to my evenings free of grad school and more on blogging, using my Cricut and reading the Bible! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment