Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Happies_Week_2

Wednesday January 9
I love that I enjoy doing crafts for showers and parties.

It makes me happy that TJH will try new foods and isn't picky.

I'm excited to get my first iPhoto book in the mail that I created!

Thursday January 10
I enjoy making cupcakes!

I love my blog book that came in the mail!

It's so fun to try to get T to give kisses. He's pretty selective with his kisses. :)

Friday January 11
I enjoy jeans Friday at school!

I love playing with TJH in the afternoons!

I love my three best friends so very much!

Saturday January 12
I love throwing showers...wedding or baby they are so much fun!

I enjoy seeing my sorority sisters...even though we don't see each other as often as we did in college we still pick up where we left off!

It makes  my heart beat so very fast when I walk into the house after being gone a while and see Tuck's face!

Sunday January 13
I'm thankful that our Ladies Bible Study started back up...I treasure that time with our wonderful leader S!

I'm thankful that my husband doesn't mind going to the grocery store with me or without me.

I love that beautiful weather we had today so we could go play in the park!

Monday January 14
I'm thankful for my sweet sister who loves to come to our house.

I love that my students smile on Mondays.

Even when TJH is fussy he's still such a joy!

Tuesday January 15
I'm so glad I have such a good dermatologist! 

Tuesdays are probably my favorite because the Mr. is home!

I love TJH's REAL laugh! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment