Tuesday, April 24, 2012

What are the chances?

So, yall know I had jury duty yesterday. Well, I got deferred...not excused... deferred. The judge said he's never had a juror that need to pump? What? Anyways...he was like you can come back in 3 or 6 months. I kindly told him that I would still be needing to pump at that time. But o well. See ya in September!

I used the rest of my day to grocery shop and spend time with Tucker. Well, on my way home from grocery shopping the Mr. called and said that Tucker was awake and very hungry. So I sped home...well that wasn't the best idea. I've never in my life gotten a ticket...in my 11 years of driving! Well, yesterday was a first! 52 in a 35! Not good at all. But what made me the most upset was the fact that the cop wasn't even in his car! Three cops were parked in a yard of an abandon house. He simply just walked out into the road and pulled me over. I was so mad!

Good news...tonight is the last time I have to go to campus for grad school! I only have 3 classes left until I graduate in December...and two are online and one is a practicum. So I won't have to leave my sweet boy to go to campus for class. This makes me so happy! And tonight marks the end of this semesters for me! 2 more semesters and I'm done with my masters! WHOOP! :) 

And of course I'll finish this post with a sweet picture of my boy!


1 comment:

  1. he walked to pull you over?! that's not legit at all.. you should've gotten off with a warning.
    and I find it hard to believe the judge has never had someone who had to go pump... but whatever. lol got you off this time!

    ReplyDelete