Friday, April 27, 2012

Exhaustion

I'm not one to complain much on my blog...but hey, it's my blog and I can write about what comes to mind...well today it's exhaustion....

I am more dead tired now than I was right after I had TJH. 

My body just hasn't gotten used to all of this. I am usually a go-getter and stay busy all the time but I have to slow down...I am so tired.

Falling asleep nursing isn't normal and not fair to my sweet boy. Not having energy in the afternoons to play with TJH is just horrible...I only see him a few hours a day. 

I know things will be better but I hope it happens quick. I don't like this at all.


1 comment:

  1. It will get better!!! I promise. The first few months are SO tough. But just remember, it does get better. You'll become immune to the little sleep and it won't even phase you.

    ReplyDelete