Saturday, April 21, 2012

Week 11

Dear Tucker,

What a week! I've learned so much about you this week. You are such a trooper! Changing schedule, mommy leaving for work and you dropping nap.

Monday was Mommy's first day back at work. Thankfully, we get to see each other for an early feeding before I head to work. You are always so snuggly in the mornings and have tons of smiles for me. Monday went better for Mommy than I expected. You left me a sweet card that I got when I came downstairs. And Mommy knew you would be perfectly fine because you get to stay with Daddy while Mommy works. It's perfect.


Tuesday was not a fun day for Mommy. Mommy had to work and then go to grad school class...so we only saw each other for a total of an hour. But you had a great day with Daddy!

As the week went on it got easier to get into our routine of Mommy working and you staying with Daddy.

We are so lucky that you are such a good sleeper. You sleep great a night and take good naps during the day. You have dropped your last nap of the day...which is good because you get to spend more time with Mommy in the afternoons.

You met your cousin Sammie this week. She lives in IL and was down for a visit. You loved being held by her the whole dinner.

We think you might have some allergies to the pollen and things blooming outside. Your little eyes get all red and you get a little cough. We limited your time outside this week and that seemed to help. We hope that this doesn't become worse but if it does we will make sure to get you to the doc to check it out.

You did the sweetest thing this week...I got home from work and you nursed. I then went upstairs for a minute and Daddy said you were looking for me. It made me feel very special that you missed me. :)

At the end of the week Grandpa and GMama came to visit you. You love seeing them. And it's so cute to see you and Grandpa together because yall look just alike! :)



You traveled out of state for the first time this week too! We went as a family to SC to visit your Aunt A and Uncle B. We celebrated Aunt A's birthday! We visited a beautiful park!




I know I say this every week, but Tucker you are just the BEST! I love you so much and so does your Daddy! 

Happy 11 weeks sweet baby boy!


No comments:

Post a Comment