Wednesday, April 25, 2012

SWW!

It's Wednesday!






 
So what if....

  • I'm counting down each and every day until summer!
  • I cannot wait until Buffett this summer...what a fun night we will have!
  • I am SO glad I'm done with grad school for this semester!
  • I'm ready to spend endless hours with my sweet boy!
  • I feel good when people commit on how calm of a mommy I am.
  • I'm so glad that so many babies are being born recently! Now, that I'm a mommy it's even more exciting!
  • I'm so glad CRCT testing is over for the older grades. We don't have to be silent all the time now! 
  • I'm wanting a change with my hair, but I'm not sure what.
  • I love my new calender for the next year...yes, I know I'm a total dork!

2 comments:

  1. I'm counting down too! The warm weather cannot come soon enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for CRCT being over!! :) And I'm jealous that you're finished with classes already!

    ReplyDelete