Monday, April 16, 2012

Today is the day I have dreaded since February 4th. Going back to work and leaving my sweet son and husband. 

Today is going to be hard. As much as I try to stay positive, it will still be hard.

I got vertigo over the weekend...they think it's related to stress....the stress of going back to work. I started to get dizzy after leaving the school on Friday after I picked up my keys to my classroom. It got way worse over on Saturday and ended up at urgent care. Not the way I wanted to spend my last weekend. O well. I rested most of Saturday and Sunday.

I know Tucker will be in wonderful hands. The hands of my sweet husband. But I am just sick about going to work and leaving TJH for hours. 

We will see how it all goes. I'm sure there will be tears. 


P.S. I'm so glad to be back to the blogging world! I have so much to update yall on! Thanks for sticking around! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment