Friday, April 20, 2012

I did it...well...we did it.

So, we did it.

I made it through my first week back at work. Big adjustment. 

I had every intention of blogging all week but just couldn't find the time. Only have 3.5 hours a day with my sweet boy just breaks my heart and I don't want to do anything else when I'm home with him. 

It's so different to work and be a mommy. I love my job and have always been so dedicated...but I need to find a balance...I felt kind of unprepared for work at some points this week. But it will get better. Like, I wanted to make dirt cake for my students for Earth Day but my time at home is so precious. And after Tucker goes to bed, I'm beat. 

But like I told a sweet friend at work today, I'll find the balance....of being a mommy and the teacher I used to be. 

TJH did so great this week. I am so proud of him. We have been blessed with such a wonderful baby. 

Thanks for all the support this week. :)

1 comment: