Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday Randoms!

  • Getting homemade smoothies brought to me in bed is just simply amazing! Love my sweet husband!
  • Weddings make me cry now...knowing how wonderful marriage is just makes them so much more emotional!
  • Getting ahead on homework feels great!
  • I love it when Lucy or Ethel stay with me in a room even when the Mr. walks out...this doesn't happen much...they are obsessed with him!
  • I love having friends over to our house for dinner! The Mr. always cooks so good and I love having company over!
  • Having a day when you don't leave the house is healthy!
  • Getting garage sales finds from my sweet MIL are just great! Good classroom stuff!
  • Those were just a few of my Saturday randoms! How has your weekend been?

No comments:

Post a Comment