Friday, June 3, 2011

GROSS and Summer School!

Gross what??
 Well...my ears have been hurting for the past week. Starting out itchy and then began to become painful. The Mr. found an ENT doctor that could take me yesterday without an appt. So I hurried over there and come to find out...
I have a fungi in my ears.
GROSSS!
And kind of embarrassing! EWE.
The doc said it was just from water, soap, and shampoo getting inside of my ears.
He loaded me up with drops and I have to wear cotton balls in my ears when I shower...no fun but if it makes the pain go away, I'm okay with it!


As, yall know, I'm working on my masters. I love grad school actually. I started back in January and made all A's my first semester! Well, I'm taking 9 hours of summer school! WHEW!
But I have the time now, and my job allows summers open, so I might as well take advantage of the time.
I'm taking on June class(starts June 10 and goes through the beginning of July) and two online classes that are June-very beginning of August. I don't think it will be too bad. I'm not huge on taking online classes, but it was really the only way to fit more hours in. So technically I only have one week until summer school starts! But I'm looking forward to it!

Happy Friday!
What are your weekend plans?


No comments:

Post a Comment