Friday, June 10, 2011

Big Apple Adventure!

VBS (Vacation Bible School) was this week and boy was it fun!!

The theme was Big Apple Adventure...New York theme! TOO FUN!

I was a small group leader for 1st grade. We had a total of 32 girls in our class, I was in charge of 8 of those sweet girls! We had a great time learning more about  Jesus and having fun!

It was great to have convos with these sweet girls about their relationship with Jesus...so young but already going in the right direction!

One of the nights during recreation we had to do a scavenger hunt so I snapped a few pictures of the girls!

Picture with an apple!

Picture with a guy named Tony!

Finding the scripture in the city scape!

I'm so thankful the the Mr. and I found our new church! We feel so connected, fed and love serving the Lord there!
 Can't wait for VBS next summer!



No comments:

Post a Comment