Wednesday, June 15, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm busy busy busy with my summer grad classes...but I like it!
  • I've always love chocolate milk...but this week I've been drinking ALOT of it!
  • I'm ready for the beach...to bad it's a month away!
  • I'm missing sleeping in...haha! I still get to sleep until 8:30 but I got spoiled not having to wake up to an alarm clock!
  • I'm looking forward to using my Cricut tomorrow!
  • My husband does all the cooking expect for tacos recently...he's such a better cook and he enjoys it! I just love to bake!
  • I kind of want to be on "So You Think You Can Dance"...looks like so much fun!
  • I'm counting down the days until I get to see my best friends again...even though I saw them this past weekend...I miss college sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment