Wednesday, June 1, 2011

SWW!

It's Wednesday!


Head over to Life After I Dew to link up!

So What If...
  • I'm lovin' lunch dates!
  • I have worked out some...I need to do more..but it's sooo dang hot!
  • I've been watching old Oprah's that were recorded while I was working...yes I know her show is over...but I still have 49 shows to watch!
  • I cannot wait to see my BFF and her sweet little girl on Monday!
  • I'm lookin' forward to VBS, just a bit nervous about leading my little group of 1st graders!
  • If my husband and I don't eat three meals a day...sometimes you just need two meals! (Don't worry I'm still getting the most important meal of the day...breakfast!)
  • If I blog about my dogs almost daily.
  • If I'm lovin' the fact that it only took me 10 minutes to blow dry my hair...it used to take 20-25 minutes! Thanks Keratin treatment!

1 comment:

  1. I was so worried about you! I tried to go to your site and it said it was no longer active. Thank goodness it was just a relocation! I'd miss you if you stopped blogging.

    So do you have before/after pictures of the keratin treatment? I'm so curious about it!

    ReplyDelete