Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Cat out of the Bag! :)

Since she made it "Facebook Official", I can talk about it on my blog! :)
My best friend M is PREGNANT!! :)
SOO excited for them!!
I've known for a while and of course kept it a secret! :)

Her and her husband are having a gender reveal party in July!
It's going to be soo much fun!!
I've been helping her with some of the planning of the party!
We went a couple of weeks ago to get supplies and this last week we started making some of the party items! We had an afternoon where we broke out the Cricut and glue and got busy!!


I will only are a couple of pictures, because I want yall to see the whole thing once we set up and have the party! :)


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the post, LA! I didn't know you took pics of the puff balls! You are so on top of photography! I need to get my act together! YEA for Baby Saxon!

    ReplyDelete