Monday, June 6, 2011

CPR+LAH=BFF

Do you have a friend in your life that has been your friend no matter what?
I have a couple like that, but C is a very special friend, she is my best friend!
This past weekend I was going through old pictures and came across sooo many of me and C! We have tons more, but I wanted to share a few!
Especially because C is coming to see me today!
Sorority days...this is where we met, she and I just clicked right away and spent many many weekends hanging out either going to her hometown or to mine.

C's graduation...she is the one who assured me to change my major to be a teacher...that was her major and she knew that's what I reallly wanted to do. :) 
C would come back for recruitment while I was still in college, it was great to have her there to support me and all of our other sisters.  
At a wedding!

Our get together right after the Mr. and I got engaged. And this is when I met her future husband!  
C was of course in my wedding, and this is us spending time together at my rehearsal dinner! I was so blessed to have her stand by my side on my wedding day.  
Then C got engaged!! At one of her showers! 
With the bride-to-be getting our hair done! 
And I got to stand by her side on her wedding day!

From college days of staying up late, to being married and live apart...it doesn't matter because our friendship has only gotten stronger.
I'm so blessed to have C in my life and even more blessed to have her daughter W in my life now too!

We have a fun day planned! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment