Friday, November 5, 2010

What will people say?

What will people say about you when you die?




I know that is a pretty morbid question...but it comes to mind alot. Also the picture above reminds me of that question too!








This picture is from Nana's memorial. Her four children and all of their children and all of their children and then some family members. ALOT of people who were related to sweet Nana. What did we all say when Nana went to heaven? All WONDERFUL things of how she lived to serve Jesus and how she made us all laugh and always had a positive attitude!








I think about what will people say about me? This is a good way for me to keep myself in check as much as I can. Will they remember the positive? Will they remember the good I did for others?




Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment