Thursday, November 4, 2010

"Man of the Sea"

First of all, I hope no one thought yesterdays post was sad. I just want to be better about being thankful of what God has given me each day! It's only natural to plan ahead and sometimes it's necessary, but I want to enjoy each thing the Lord has given me each day.




Today is the Mr.!
My sweet mother-in-LOVE sent this picture to me randomly this past week. The subject line was "Man of the Sea". It just melted my heart!






For many reasons....


1. My husband is the CUTEST thing ever!!! Now and even so when he was little!!!! I cannot wait to have children so they will (hopefully) be as CUTE as he was when he was little!!!


2. The love his father has for his children! My father-in-law LOVES his kids with his whole being! He has taught them so many wonderful things in their lives. And all things nautical would be what he has mostly taught them! :) I look forward to my children having him as a grandpa to teach them all of those wonderful things too!


3. Family memories...I have so many great family memories and the Mr. and I are making them as we speak! :) The Mr. has wonderful memories of his childhood and I cannot wait to create memories for our children.



No comments:

Post a Comment