Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas!

I'm DYING to decorate for Christmas!!! This year for some reason, I'm already feeling the HOLIDAY SPIRIT! I want to bring out my sweet snowman, lights, and trees!




The Mr. even said the other day, "Let's go cut down our tree!" I almost took him up on the offer, but that would go against all the traditions! We've always gotten our tree the weekend after Thanksgiving! Plus, this year we are hosting Thanksgiving and I don't want my guest confused on which holiday we are celebrating! But you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be up BIGHT and EARLY on Friday the 26th decorating until I drop!




Here is sweet Lucy girl last year all wrapped up in the lights!:


And our sweet first Christmas tree! We LOVED it!



Are you dying to decorate like me?











No comments:

Post a Comment