Saturday, November 13, 2010

Christmas Wish List


The Mr. and I already told our family and friends that we are not doing Christmas gifts because we are currently trying to knock out any debt that we can! We are in the midst of the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class and that is the choice we made for the holiday season...but that doesn't mean that I don't have a wish list:














I die...I want this watch so bad! :) I don't even own a watch.
M and I really want to do the Disney Princess 1/2 Marathon in February! But it's pricey.





I almost died this summer when I lost one of my precious pearls that the Mr. gave me on our wedding day! I'm still sick about it! I literally wore them everyday for two years...and now I've had to wear ...cough cough..fake ones! EWW! I would LOVE another pair.
I got a pair of Uggs last year and I'm obsessed with them! I have cream knit ones that are to die for, but I need a pair that I can wear with more. I would love these sweet boots!
So, the other day I was grabbing a coat to wear and noticed that I don't have a brown nice coat to wear. I have a pull-over but not a nice brown coat. I love my black pea-coat from Banana Republic, but a nice brown pea-coat would be wonderful!


I didn't say it was a realistic list...but a wish list!

Maybe Santa will drop these off for me! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment