Saturday, November 6, 2010

Busy weekend so I thought I would just post some questions that I got from A Sweet Georgia Peach ! :) ENJOY!



Why were you given your particular name?
I'm named after a lady named Ann Lindsay so my mom just flipped it, I'm LindsayAnn.

How many brothers and sisters do you have?
THREE beautiful sisters, one sister-in law, and two brother in laws.

What is your favorite thing to do?
Go to the Keys with the Mr. :) One day we will live there!

What is your favorite food?
Mexican! Mexican! Mexican! I literally could eat it for all three meals a day!

What is your favorite book?
Where the Wild Things Are, If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and Miss Nelson is Missing...can you tell I'm a elementary school teacher?!?!

What is your favorite candy bar?
BabyRuth

What is your favorite cookie?
Not a big cookie fan but it would have to be my Mint Snowtop Cookies (chocolate with mint!)

What is your favorite sport?
Personally:RUNNING! Watching: Football

What is your favorite kind of music?
Christian, Pop and Country(that's my roots!)

What place would you like to visit?
New York City,Greece, Hawaii, Paris...I have a list!

What is your favorite thing about yourself?
Personality: Caring for others and children. Body: guess my legs, I would say hair but I miss my blonde hair...not a fan of the all natural!

Do you like to sing?
Yes, I like to sing, but the question didn't ask if I CAN sing! ha!

Do you like to dance?
LOVE to dance! Zumba is the closest thing I can get to my old dancing days!

What are three adjectives which describe you?
Loving, Smart, ORGANIZED!

How would your friend describe you to someone who has never seen you?
Tan, tall, and curly hair.


What do you want to be doing in ten years?
Still happily married to the Mr. with of the children that the Lord blesses us with, moving my way into a principal position, and still serving the Lord!

What are your favorite subjects in school?
Well I teach all subjects, but I thought I would NEVER say this, but my favorite subject to teach is MATH! I hated Math with a passion while I was in school.

When you have an hour of free time, what do you like to do?
Run, blog, catch up on shows with the Mr.


No comments:

Post a Comment