Monday, November 8, 2010

"Pressing" On

Saturday, when my sweet in-laws came up, my sweet mother-in-LOVE had a surprise for me! It was in a snowman box, and if you know me, I LOVE snowmen. I was so excited about the box and when I opened it this is what I found:

A Mirro Cookie Press just like Nana's!!!!! I had slight tears in my eyes. I have so many good memories with Nana and her cookie press. And I know all of her children, grandchildren and great grand children do too! Nana is famous for her butter cookies at Christmas! They are to die for! SO simple, yet SO yummy! She taught me how to make them many Christmases ago, but I didn't have a cookie press to make my own. Well, now I do!

My mother-in-love found a complete set for me! I couldn't' be more excited to carry on Nana's tradition! And try some new cookies out too!

Thank you Mrs. H! :)



What are your favorite Christmas cookies?

No comments:

Post a Comment