Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Year Anniversary!

Can you believe it?!?!?!


It's been one year since we said I DO!


This past year has been an amazing year for the both of us! We love marriage! We love being together all the time, we love cooking together, we love worshiping together, we love gardening together, we love diving together, we love walking Lucy together, we love experiencing new things as a married couple!!


Thank you to the friends and family who sent cards or called. :)


We kicked off Friday night with some celebration!! Eric cooked a low country boil and we ate our cake from a year ago!!! Also Eric got a video of our wedding made!! So we watched our wedding video together and laughed and cried!


Our cake was still SOOOO yummy!!!

Even added our cake topper back on for the event!


We were litter nervous that it wasn't going to taste good...but we were VERY wrong!


It was very good!!!



And SOOO moist!!



Some of our plans didn't turn out the way we hoped but it still was a great weekend!


Eric surprised me with a 5 HOUR cake decorating class today!!!! We went to the Viking Store in Atlanta and took a class from a CELEBRITY!!!! His name is Joshua and he's been on 9 of the Food Network Challenge shows!! And has won!!! He was awesome and taught us so many cool things!!! We actually learned how to assemble a cake and then decorate it!

Practicing my icing before applying to the actual cake!

Hard at work!


Trying to make it perfect....SOOOO much fun!


Eric's carrot cake!!! Everyone in the classed LOVED his orange and green!


Our finished cakes!!


We did it!! And it was a blast!!!

Up close of my cake! I can't wait to do another one so I can get better!!


VERY proud!!


We had a wonderful weekend together!!! :) And we cannot wait to spend many many more years together!




I love you Eric John!

Happy One Year Anniversary!!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, that is so exciting!! Yall's cakes were so adorable, I'm completely jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your anniversary! The cake class sounds sooo cool! I am so glad your marriage is so blessed.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. You made me laugh so hard! I love that you guys went to cake making class together! Really, that's so cute. I love the cake tasting pics. hahahaha I'm still laughing at you guys. Aw, it makes me really excited for my first anniversary... maybe I should just focus on getting married first, right? Anyway. I love you guys - Congratulations on one amazing year!

    ReplyDelete